Info festival : (514) 461-7227 | firstname.lastname@example.org
RATES*Taxes included. Service charge applies to all online and La Vitrine purchases.
(65 & older)**
(25 & younger) / Students **
|Single tickets||12,50 $||11,00 $||9,00 $||50,00 $|
|6-ticket Booklet||62,50 $||55,00$||45,00$||-|
|FIFA passport||100,00 $||90,00$||70,00$||500,00 $|
|Opening ceremony - Monument National||12,50 $||-||-||50,00 $|
No assigned seating. First come, first serve basis.
* All sales are final, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
**ID required for all reduced rates.
*** Special tickets to support the FIFA (donation receipts can be provided if wanted)
- March 7th and 8th: 11am to 7pm, Hôtel Zéro1
- March 9th to 11th : 11:30am to 8pm, Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal (Auditorium Maxwell-Cummings)
- March 14th and 16th: 11:30am to 5:30pm, Canadian Center for Architecture
- March 17th : 11:30am to 8pm, Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal (Auditorium Maxwell-Cummings)
RebatesFor Accès Montreal cardholders : 10% off the festival pass at regular price. On site only.
For MBAM VIP members: 10% off the regular price ticket. With VIP membership card, on-site only.
For FIFA passholders: 20% off the regular price ticket for Liminality at the SAT. Only available on-site.
Séances au Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec
- Billets régulier: 12, 50 $
- Membres MNBAQ : 11 $
- 30 ans et moins : 9 $
- Série complète : 100 $
Go check Programmation
2- La VitrineExcluding the opening ceremony and the screenings at the Société des Arts Technologiques (SAT)
In person :
2 Sainte-Catherine street, Montreal
Monday and Sunday, 11:00am to 6:00pm
From Tuesday to Saturday, 11:00am to 8:00pm
Tickets available :
- by phone : (514) 871-9883
- online : Box office
- at the door : 1182 blvd. St-Laurent, Montreal - Tuesday to Saturday 12:00pm to 6:00pm
4- At FIFA venues (from March 9th)Open one hour before the screenings. Subject to availability. Credit card, debit card and cash payments accepted.
Thanks to our partners :