The International Festival of Films on Art (FIFA) is dedicated to the international promotion and distribution of films on art and media arts. For over three decades, it has presented an annual event in March, which allows discovery of the latest documentaries on art, in addition to a selection of virtual reality and interactive works. With its various activities, FIFA is committed to increasing the knowledge and appreciation of art among the public, promoting the work of artists in the fields of cinema, video and visual arts, and also encouraging the production and diffusion of art films.
- Increase knowledge and appreciation of art among the public
- Promote the work of artists
- Reinforce and promote the input of professionals working in the fields of film, video and television
- Encourage the national and international film industry to increase its annual production of films on art
- Stimulate the development of international markets, and the participation of producers, directors, distributors and professionals in the arts, film and cultural milieu, domestic and foreign, through emulation and networking. The quality and originality of the selected works makes FIFA a reference, an essential actor, and a key partner in the worldwide artistic and cinematographic circles.