Founded by René Rozon, The International Festival of Films on Art (FIFA) is dedicated to the international promotion and distribution of films on art and media arts. For nearly 4 decades, it has presented an annual event in March, which allows discovery of the latest documentaries on art. With its various activities all through the year, FIFA is committed to increasing the knowledge and appreciation of art among the public, promoting the work of artists in the fields of cinema, video and visual arts, and also encouraging the production and diffusion of art films. While this year's exclusively online edition was hugely popular with both audiences and the media, the 39th edition of FIFA will take place physically, from March 16 to 28, 2021.
- Increase knowledge and appreciation of art among the public
- Promote the work of artists
- Reinforce and promote the input of professionals working in the fields of film, video and television
- Encourage the national and international film industry to increase its annual production of films on art
- Stimulate the development of international markets, and the participation of producers, directors, distributors and professionals in the arts, film and cultural milieu, domestic and foreign, through emulation and networking. The quality and originality of the selected works makes FIFA a reference, an essential actor, and a key partner in the worldwide artistic and cinematographic circles.
FIFA is a non-profit organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Charity number : 11891 5057 RR 0001